« Home | Chapter Eight of 'Pure Chance' is finally up!!! » | Sorry everyone » | Chapter Seven of 'Pure Chance' is now up! » | A bit about me » | Chapter Six of 'Pure Chance' is now up! » | Meet Derrick » | Chapter Five of 'Pure Chance' now up! » | Thank you for your comments - I mean it! » | Addicted to drama » | Chapter Four of 'Pure Chance' is now up (finally!) » 

August 31, 2006 

Blog Review

So I'm slowly building my blog roll, very, vey slowly mind you and I have a new one to add: Szymon Niemiec. Szymon is a 28 year old LGBT (that's Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender for those of you who don't know - as if you didn't! Shame!) activist and photographer. He was also one of the first openly gay Polish person. I never realised that homosexuality was so repressed in Poland, but hey, with people like Szymon fighting for gay rights, the world will become a better place.

My sister is actually married to a Polish guy and they have two adorable boys, so I find it interesting to hear about Polish current affairs.

Check his blog, enlighten yourself on what happens in other areas of the world, expand your horizons people!

I also think Szymon is a cutie, I mean he's really hot! Ok, maybe I need a cold shower.

Hi hi hi hi.... cold shower is good idea :)
Or... come to Poland. We have cold weather now :>

Hi Szymon, aww, I couldn't help it, I think I have a crush on you!!!

I would love to go to Poland one day, it's on my list of places to visit. My brother in law tells me it's horrible there in winter, but I don't mind cold weather; snuggling up in front of a fire is always nice.

You are always welcome :)
But I suggest to come to Poland on June, July or August. From October to May we have weather with -35 Cellcius.

Er, not to interrupt, but I just wanted to say "Hi!" to Hayden and let you know I have posted a link to your blog on my blog, "Chronicling the Novel....". I'm also an aspiring novelist and wanted to wish you all the best as you continue to develop your writing career!

Heya Hayden! how u going. u been quiet..

now I stay in touch!

и всё эе: мне понравилось.. а82ч

Post a Comment