« Home | Chapter Seven of 'Pure Chance' is now up! » | A bit about me » | Chapter Six of 'Pure Chance' is now up! » | Meet Derrick » | Chapter Five of 'Pure Chance' now up! » | Thank you for your comments - I mean it! » | Addicted to drama » | Chapter Four of 'Pure Chance' is now up (finally!) » | Chapter Three of 'Pure Chance' is now up » | Blogs and Bonsai's » 

August 08, 2006 

Sorry everyone

I know I haven't posted any updates yet, let alone a blog entry, but I do have a good excuse (phew...otherwise that would make me just plain slack). So here's what's been happening to me; I went back to studies at the start of July after a two week break, and then I landed myself a job! Recently I've been either studying or working, leaving myself without much of a social life, let alone any time for writing.

I have the next chapter of Pure Chance ready and should have it up by the end of this weekend (that's Australian EST). Didn't mean to worry anyone - especially Antifreeze; you can call off the search and rescue mate!

Yep, still breathing mate. I've been getting called in to work a lot recently for days I'm not rostered, but hey, I need the money. Still I'm gonna have to learn to juggle my commitments now, I've never been good at that, but now's a good time as any to learn!

good to hear news of you
it is always a pleasure
do not worry work and learn as you need it... we can wait :)
ciao bello
Francois

dude! its lovely to see an update here. i'd like to say no worries.. take your time, we can wait.. and all that.. but the truth is i could hardly wait for the next update, m addicted and so does everyone i'd say!

Post a Comment