« Home | Chapter Five of 'Pure Chance' now up! » | Thank you for your comments - I mean it! » | Addicted to drama » | Chapter Four of 'Pure Chance' is now up (finally!) » | Chapter Three of 'Pure Chance' is now up » | Blogs and Bonsai's » | Chapter Two of 'Pure Chance' is now up » | Hello and welcome to my blog » 

May 27, 2006 

Meet Derrick


So when I wrote Pure Chance, I had to think about what Talan would look like. After 5 seconds of thinking, I knew I wanted him to look like Derrick Davenport. Derrick is a body builder/playgirl model and absolute HUNK! Basically, Talan's likeness was inspired by Derrick, with just one minor difference - Talan has blue eyes.

Thought I'd let you know.

About me

  • I'm Hayden
  • From Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
  • I live in Brisbane, Australia. I'm an aspiring novelist and one day hope to publish a book. I'm something of a romantic and I know that one day I'll find the right guy for me.
My profile

My Short Stories